Individual guest rooms share the same, refined details present throughout The Equestrian Hotel. Grand foyers line the entrance to each accommodation, providing a buffer from external noise. The interior itself is a blend of haberdashery-style plaid, textured vinyl wall coverings and velvet draperies. Perhaps the most notable feature is the mix of room setups.
- The furniture throughout the hotel includes custom designs from The Estate Collection by Ric Owens and the Roberts Design team.
- Fine European linens grace each king-sized bed for restful sleep after a day amongst the showgrounds.
- Bathrooms contain frameless showers and elegant lighted mirrors, complete with a marble interior.
- Separate living and dining room space provides an authentic, in-room dining experience and a large, Sub-Zero refrigerator allows easy food storage.
- State-of-the-art gym and fitness center with 24-hour access.